Change of Direction

January 17, 2017

Lately, I have realised how central food is to me and my boyfriend, Matt, on an everyday basis. Specifically healthy food that tastes as good or even better than it's healthy counterpart and how altering just a limited number of ingredients can make a meal so much more healthier and tastier. Because of this, I am thinking of perhaps changing the direction of my blog towards food. Mainly healthy food with the odd treat. I cook and experiment with food everyday so it makes total sense. I absolutely love eating out and I also get compliments on Instagram on the photographs of food and the places I eat at. I don't know why I haven't thought of this previously!

I will still document the odd lifestyle post particularly when it comes to travel but I think food is the way forward for me. By no means am I a nutritionist, dietitian or chef but I love the power, goodness and taste of healthy ingredients. I hope you enjoy the new direction that I take my blog in. I can't wait to share all my food experimenting with you all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments