BookBub

January 12, 2017

I love reading. Blogs, articles, books. You name it. Of late, I was perusing Pinterest when I came across a pin about books. I clicked on the link provided where I was lead to the website BookBub. I had never heard of it but I am so glad I discovered it. My inner bookworm was screaming with anticipation.

Amazon, Amaxon Kindle, iBook, Kobo, BookBub, read, reading, book, books

What I found was simply amazing to a bibliophile and bargain hunter like me. BookBub is a website and also a service that you can sign up to using your email address. The website will email you daily about the top picks of reduced-price or even free eBooks accessible on that particular day according to your interests. Visiting the website will allow you to cruise copious more books. The website collects deals from Amazon Kindle, iBooks and Kobo on a vast assortment of genres from action to biography to crime, politics and the supernatural. There honestly is a fantastic read for everybody and I guarantee you will discover something intriguing!

I have found books that I had never heard of, had a chance of finding or even considered reading and a swift daily check allows you to download an array of books and read them at your own pace and to your heart’s content. Enjoy!

Do you use any service which delivers daily deals on books to your inbox? Let me know in the comments below.

Best of wishes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments