Stuck in a Rut

November 02, 2016

Up until recently, I have began to feel extremely lethargic. Colder and darker mornings make it even harder for my snuggled self to get out of my toasty warm bed everyday and it means lots and lots of coffee but over the last few days I have had an epiphany; I need to cease the day! And sooner, rather than later.

Coffee

The constant cycle of me going to work (a lot recently although I am only part-time) then coming home to apply to new jobs which will utilise my degree has made me feel stuck in the same routine. But after chatting to my boyfriend about our future prospects, this should hopefully all change next summer. 

After extensive searching, we have both found masters courses in the same city that we are really passionate about studying meaning the possibility of moving to Leeds to study which is scary and a little bit sad, is also exciting and life-changing. 

Because of me feeling so lazy, I have also taken a step back from blogging but I am now refreshed and ready to post more content than ever! I have such an exciting couple of months ahead - the perfect way to end this amazing yet somehow rocky year. 

I have also been more demotivated than ever to work out even though we have bought gym equipment for the house. This needs to change as I know once I get back into it, I will love it just like I used to, especially with Christmas just around the corner where my calorie intake is going to be significantly larger than normal!

Hopefully things are now beginning to look up for me but I am still really disheartened about not being able to find a job related to my degree since graduating 4 months ago. I think I have to accept that these things take time and I am determined more than ever to find one to pass over the next few months allowing me chance to experience a professional workplace in my field before moving onto hopefully studying my masters degree. Yay.

P.S, the holidays are coming and I am so excited for Christmas this year!

Have you been feeling sluggish lately? How do you overcome feeling lazy? Let me know in the comments below!

Best of wishes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments