I Got Accepted!

February 15, 2017

I received some wonderful news on Monday to share with you all, I am officially doing a masters come September! It's in Leeds which I'm super excited about as I have heard many great things about Leeds, including restaurants which I can't wait to eat at! And it means I'm back in my home county of Yorkshire, I have missed the accent!

I have an unconditional offer at Leeds Beckett University studying Nutrition in Practice where I will gain a Master in Science postgraduate degree. I am so excited to be a student again and I can't wait to meet some new people but most of all learn again! I have seven months to prepare which includes gaining knowledge on nutrition so I have a heads up, finding a house and moving to Leeds as well as earning as much money as possible in my current profession so I don’t have to work when I’m a student again and can put my full focus on my degree (and eating out).

I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life with my boyfriend who also has an unconditional offer at Leeds Beckett University studying Strength and Conditioning. We will be sad to leave Newcastle but it’s time to move on and seriously think about our future and what we actually want to do with our lives. Roll on September!

You Might Also Like

0 comments